Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Just a little catch up ...

On what I have been doing.

Both my Life and Balance wiz are now Legendary :D  Was a lot of hard, quick work to get them up to speed for Merc duty, but they are there now and ready and willing to help around the Spiral.

Have also been leveling my baby Death -- she is now level 31 and can go through the Spiral door into MooShu.  I have not gone thru yet because I only did main line quests on MarleyBone and need to get caught up on 7 pages of side quests O_o

Baby Death has been rocking the Arena lately also -- I have to admit I like both my Death and Myth in the Arena. Death is currently 22W/6L with a rank of 675 which makes her a Knight. 

I was doing ranked matches the other day on baby Death, and out of the 6 or so matches I did at least 3 of the wizards fled shortly after I summoned my minion ... I guess the minion scared them.  One was even a myth wiz, who was using minions, but I killed it -- TWICE, with bladed vampires.  When you play with minions you have to protect them -- its the name of the game ;)  You want your opponent to use more pips in killing it than you used to summon it. Death has a slight advantage though, we may use pips to kill them, but we can steal their health to sustain ourselves.  So even though I may use 4 pips to kill a minion and not damage its caller, is worth it usually :)

Baby Myth is also doing well in the Arena -- she is 15W/2L with a rank of 649 making her a Veteran, and very close to being a Knight, just one more rank point is needed.

When doing ranked on her last I went up against my my own school, and one of the wiz was level 22 and so had frogs ... and he paid me a compliment during that match, and again when the match was done.  As you know I don't speak during matches and he must of thought I had enemy chat blocked as he was talking to a friend during the match.  He told this friend I was best myth player he had went up against and that I knew what I was doing.  At the end of the match he told me I played my myth well ... he was too impatient to wait for his pips to build to get the strongest minions, whereas I on the other hand would always wait to have pips for my strongest minions.  He even played Time of Legends, which was a silly move as it helped me also. He did lose, as he ran out of cards, hadn't used a point to buy reshuffle which you can get at level 20.  My myth must hoard her cards so I don't run out, apparently he is not used to decent players  ;)  LOL

One of my only losses on my Myth was due to a low level using a Polymorph Bandit.  And let me tell you when the match was over I gave that wizard a piece of MY mind.  Did he REALLY think it was fair to use a Celestia treasure card in low level PvP? The idea of low level PvP is to win, that is what all PvP is about after all, BUT low levels cannot get to Celestia and therefore should NOT being using Celestia treasures, at least in my mind.  Sometimes I guess MY ethics get me into trouble, not trouble as such, but I cannot understand why others would do such things.  Drives me batty!

The other loss on my Myth was due to a low level Storm wizard using a StormZilla pet.  Now my Myth owns a FlameZilla gift card pet, but I don't use the card except on minions, again a matter of ethics methinks ;)  And once again, I had words with the wizard after the match.  Level 48 pets do NOT belong in low level PvP.  If you have a wizard to that school, then THAT wizard should be in PvP with THAT pet, not a low level so you can "own" the Arena using a high level pet.

I will continue to PvP on these baby wiz, and in fact may wait to level my Death any more at this point.  Would like to get them their Arena gear before they fight GrandMaster/Legendary status.  :D

Hope y'all try out the Arena and see JUST how much fun it can be :D

2 comments:

  1. Wow, he used a CL treasure card and won? Totally not fair. You have been doing very well in the Arena. Congrats Cassandra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY cass finally updated her blog, and with fun pvp words at that :D sowwie that you lost twice to those evil cheaters D:

    ReplyDelete