Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

I can haz "Charmer"?

I would like you all to meet Charmer, my cat.  He is a "charmer" for sure!  I got him from the Humane Society in September of 2008.  I was in the "kitten pen" bent down looking at the ginger cats and petting them when all the sudden I felt a thud on my back and the feel of soft paws walking up my back as I stood up.  Next thing I know there is a black kitten rubbing his face on mine and saying meow in my ear.  Well my heart melted and Charmer found himself a new home.  :)

The reason I am blogging about my cat?  Well KI just made my day with the release of the Permanent Panther mount in the Crown Shop!  

 Now I can have my Charmer at home AND in the Spiral!  I am one happy wizard!

Until next time, be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment